Making the most of your captive
International know-how, infrastructure and flexibility
With 220 single parent captive customers and over 350 captive fronting programs, we have the expertise, global structures and processes to help you to implement solid captive solutions across borders. Our global solutions and network capabilities help you to establish and manage captives, whether single-parent, group, agency or program.
Using a captive brings valuable benefits for multinational companies:
- Cost control: By creating a single, holistic platform for risk management, captives can improve cash flow management and investment returns, and offer overall premium cost savings.
- Better decisions: With a consistent overview of exposures and risk information, you can make more informed strategic risk management decisions.
- Broader knowledge: A captive can help you increase awareness and knowledge of your risks, in particular regarding governance and compliance issues around the globe.
- Transparency: Consolidating risks into a captive can answer regulatory demands for high levels of transparency.
Our captive services
- Feasability studies
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Tailor-made captive aggregates
- Management of reinsurance agreements
- Loss portfolio transfer
- Corporate Risk Insurance Sharing System
- Consolidation of general and life insurance
Zurich has been recognized for the excellence of its captive services.
- UK Captives Service Awards 2015, Insurance Company Zurich
- US Captive Services Awards 2014, Captive Insurance Services
- US Captive Services Awards 2013, Collateral Services Provider of the Year
- US Captive Services Awards 2013, Customer Service in Fronting